Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Great... then crap..

No offence, but if you didn't have that last part in, your score would of probably been higher. It was a great fighting animation with really cool effects, but the ending was stupid and ruined any experience.

You lost points for
- the ending: bad bad BAD.
- everyone knows rock trumps electric types :P

Although like I said, the start was awesome. Good job on that bit.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wowsers

This actually gave me chills dude :)
Thank you for making this! It was a very beautiful piece of work.
Your work is flawless as always!

I really hope you make another series.

Pineapples Pineapples

Johnny Cage!

So good I watched it twice in a row!

Not a fan of the start :P but it sets it up for MORTAL COMBAT! well.

Good job :)

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

Hi IRON MAN

Pretty good. :) I enjoyed it.

It wasn't much like Zero Punctuation at all though :P That's probably why no one said you ripped it off.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Eh?

What... the... hell?

Rararar?

Redemption : Part 1 Redemption : Part 1

Super Sweet

Very good submission :)
I like the art in it, the detail in the eyes is very nice. Although I think the transitions between slowmotion and fast paced action are too great. There should probably be a bit more fast paced action with less stoppage time inbetween.
But that's just me, i like hardcore action - heh.
Overall: very good :D

Broken in the Caribbean Broken in the Caribbean

At least...

hah, at least you realise it stinks, which shows you know you could animate better.
To be honest though, it's really good. Especially good for your first submission. The sounds were good - albiet a little quiet at times, and couldnt hear what they were saying.
The graphics were quiet well. Animation was decent, you could do to work on the details a little more. And it was quite funny.
You did well :)
I wouldn't mind more!

SSAM #3 SSAM #3

Wow. I mean

Really really good dude. I just watched all episodes up untill this one. I will definatly be waiting for more.
Very beautiful series you got here. Quite poetic - I really thing it is understandable to those who have also never been in love - although I really do feel it. I know what it's like to be apart from someone you love. You have conveyed it really well.
I am looking forward to the last two.

Special Fred! Special Fred!

Is good

I love Stephen Lynch, I reckon you should of done a bit more animating to it thought. You had good ideas with it thought - very literal. But a slightly lack of animation, the art is good though.
Keep at it :)

Vote 5 for MARIO! Vote 5 for MARIO!

Yeahh...

"The best part about this cartoon is that you are all too stupid to understand it."
Somehow I doubt that :P
I don't ever give mario cartoons any more than they deserve. Infact I don't really like him, so I am with you on that :P.
It's just you didn't put much effort into it really.